What kind of help do you need?
Ohio Business Gateway
- Creating an account
- Instructions for services and transactions
- Other Gateway functions, such as user account management and how to use the Gateway
For assistance, call the Gateway Help Desk at 866-OHIO-GOV (866-644-6468) and select the option of the next filing you need to make, even for general questions or help logging in.
The Help Desk is available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. excluding state holidays.
For TTY/TDD, use the Ohio Relay Service at 800-750-0750.
Agents at any agency can answer most general questions about the Gateway, but the only agents authorized to answer specific questions about transactions or services are the agents at the agency that administers the transaction or service.
For authoritative answers to tax questions, contact the Department of Taxation:
How to find information and services on Business.Ohio.gov
- Send an email to the Business.Ohio.gov support team
- Check out our FAQ page
- Try searching Business.Ohio.gov – for help, see search tips.
- View the Business.Ohio.gov sitemap
- Chat with Ohio.gov live help.
You will be working with a live operator who will be able to aid you in locating assistance for your issue, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding state holidays.